Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Testimonial

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

I would like to publicly thank club member and prominent physician Dr. Daisy for helping me out with my IBS problem. Daisy recently completed her Milton-Bradley medical training and is working on her surgery residency. When she witnessed the indignity of my daily pill-taking ritual, she vowed to study IBS and try to help me out. Well, on her excellent medical advice, Tracy bought me a harness and took me outside on regular walks. Since I have been going outside, I have only vomited twice and my pills have been reduced to every 2-3 days. I'm not sure if it is the exercise, the fresh air or the high quality grass munching that has done the trick. But Dr. Daisy, I am so grateful for your assistance. I recommend Dr. Daisy to any ailing kitty.

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Phoebe, I am very happy that my prescription helped you! ::leaps into the air with joy:: Being a doctor is fun!

Now, in order to remain healthy, you must make sure to get lots of hugs and kisses.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay, doctor Daisy!

Kimo and Sabi said...

As we can see from her photo, Daisy is furry serious about her medical education and advice!

Tara said...

Getting excercise with a harness is great, isn't it?
Tara

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Great news! I think that Dr Daisy should be the Official Physician of the Pablo Fan Club.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I wanna play dokter with Dr Daisy!!!!! I'm hoping she can cure my problim with the sqwerts!

MaoMao said...

Yay for Dr. Daisy! She's so smart n sweet. And I'm glad you're feelin' better, Phoebe!

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, that is wonderful! I too have IBS and although I'm not allowed outside - VET's orders cause of my FIV - my beans make sure I get lotsa exercise with my toys. I also take Laxitone every other day. Most cat's don't like it but I think it is a wonderful treat.
Dr. Daisy is so smart. I'm glad she is studying medicine. I'm also glad you are feeling lots better.

Sherman said...

he does not look too happy.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Way to go Dr. Daisy! We very happy that she was able to make you better.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Dr. Daisy is a terrific physician. She's got excellent bed-side manner and is constantly reading up on all of the latest treatment options for kitties.
DMM