Saturday, May 26, 2007

Grandma's house

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

Thank you all so much for your good wishes for our vacation at Grandma's house. In this picture, you can see the lovely toilet facilities that she provides and one of my special Grandma toys. That toy jumps up and down from a springy cord.

On my vacation, Grandma and I went for a walk nearly every day. We decided to just leave my harness on to make it more convenient. I liked that just fine, so I didn't have to bother with getting it on and off over my ears. We patrolled the grounds at my house and I always checked to see if Tracy and Denis were home yet by going onto the porch and checking at the door. But then Grandma would say, "no, they're not home yet" and take me back to her place. Pablo, you were right. It was a long vacation. In the end, I was ready to go home. Let's go Tracy!

13 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

It's great that your grandma looks after yuo two so well, but I'm glad you're back! Kate just got out the map and showed me how far Portland was from Medford. No wonder you didn't want to go!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Whoops... I was so excited that I didn't proofread my post!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

You are very lucky to have an older human that is so well trained. Sometimes I think older humans are far better slaves than younger ones because they have been well trained throughout the years.

Daisy said...

It sounds like you have a very wonderful grandma. I have found that grandmas are usually nice. But I am glad you are back now.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It sounds like Gramma took good care of yoo. Glad yoor back tho.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Nice vacation - that toy looks furry fun!

MaoMao said...

Glad you're back -- we missed yoo! And we Ballicai've gotta sproingy door toy like that, too, 'xcept ours is a monkey.

Monica, I tagged you for a Kitty True Confeshuns meme -- come see my bloggie for details!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Artsy Catsy said...

Phoebe, it's good to see you again! We've been on vacation, too, with my human's daughter visiting from Italy. But we're back at it now, so drop by and see us!

Rocky
& all the Artsy Catsy kitties

DK & The Fluffies said...

I totally need to pounce that mousie!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I'm glad that you're back with your fambly after your vacation at grandma's house.

That toy looks kinda like one that we used to get to play with in the old house. It was a furry spider on an elastic that used to bounce until Cocoa Puff would step on it and bite through the elastic. Good times ...

DMM

Zoey and the furballs said...

We're very glad that you had a good time with Grandma even if it did seem a little long.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

the toilet facilitiez at yer grandma'z howse look eksellent.
i'm glad yer home.
luv--yer frend--jh

Tara said...

Welcome back Phoebe! Sounds like your grandma took good care of you! I don't mind having my harness on most of the time either, but I also don't mind putting in on and off. Just as along as I get to go out!

Tara