Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Phoebe's True Confessions

Dear Pablo,

Thank you for tagging me for the confessions game. I have thought long and hard about what I should confess. Here is what I came up with.
1. Sometimes when I sit on our computer desk I spread myself out and stretch and then, kerplunk! the basket with Very Important Papers falls onto the floor.
2. I have not been vomiting much anymore. But when I do, I usually eat it afterwards... it is all nice and mushy and it still tastes pretty much the same.
3. Sometimes, Tracy let's me stay in the bedroom with her until Denis comes to bed later (they sleep at different times). Often, I get so excited that I can't decide where I want to lay down and I walk back and forth around her head. I accidentally step on her hair and she says "ouch" and then she has me leave.
4. I still try to sneak out the front door sometimes. Not as often since I have become an Outdoor Explorer, though.
5. This is the most embarrassing one... I know I said in my advice to Possum that she should practice being aloof and not letting your people know how much you like them. But actually, I'm not so good at doing that myself. I sometimes follow Tracy around like a D-O-G.

I hope that you don't think any less of me for my confessions, Pablo.

15 comments:

Zoey and the furballs said...

The furballs got kicked out last night for stepping on mommy's hair too! But Mommy's a big softy and let them come back in after a couple of minutes.

Samantha & Mom said...

It's so nice of you to share your confessions. We still think your the best. I knock stuff off the computer table all the time. Maybe I'll post Tigger's and my confessions on Friday. I follow mom around all day, too. Have a terrific Thursday.
Samantha & Tigger

Karen Jo said...

I enjoyed reading your confessions. Finding just the right place to plonk down and sleep with the people can be difficult. I'm sorry it got you kicked out of the bedroom.

Tara said...

It takes a true cat to make such confessions! I'm proud of you!
Tara

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, yoo do all the normal cat stuff so I don't think yoo haf anything to worry about.~Zippy

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Terrific list of confessions! I could never be aloof - I love cuddling and being pet far too much!

Daisy said...

See, don't you feel so much better now that you confessed? I think more highly of you now, not less! Because you are brave to confess.

I have never tasted bomit before. You make it sound pretty good. I might have to try it.

Christine and FAZ said...

Thanks for tagging me, I will get on it right away. FAZ

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Of course I don't think any less of you! It takes a toughcat to confess stuff! Don't forget, you're talking to 'Pablo Poopants' here. I feel I know you much better now and I think it's great that you give your vomit a second chance in your tummy.

The Meezers or Billy said...

i step on mommys hair all the time. 'xcept i does it on purpose to get her up. - Sammy

Mr. Hendrix said...

Very nice list Phoebe. You sound like a very interesting kitty! I like that trick with the bomit. Then no vet trips...

PS I follow my mommy around like a D-O-G sometimes too...it makes her happy.

The Crew said...

I follow my Mom around too. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing though. I do need to keep track of what she's doing!

Your friend
Misty E

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, I follow my mom around a lot, too! Like a... *ahem*... (d.o.g.)

Hm. Well.

At least I don't bark or drool *smile*.

I loved reading your confessions!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

And how sweet of you to add me to the Pablo Fan Club! I'm honored to be a member *smile*.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Like a WOOFIE?!? Say it isn't so!

DMM