Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pet Peeve #4

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

This is called Bubble Wrap. You should watch out for it and stay away! It comes in boxes in the mail. The boxes are great, of course, but the Bubble Wrap is nothing but trouble. I know it looks harmless enough. But do you see how Tracy's fingers are holding it? She is squishing it and making a horrid popping sound! When she does this I slink away and hide. Then she apologizes to me and promises not to do it again. But it's like she can't help herself, she just keeps doing it. The best thing to do is carry it straight to your garbage receptacle and throw it away. Because the people are hopeless; they just can't resist the popping.

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Monica, you are very right! That popping sound is horrid. Thanks for the warning.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Well, Monica...we must disagree! Kimo loves to pounce on it and make it pop! And Sabi, well, Sabi is a member of Plastic Lickers Anonymous (Catster) - so we luvs da bubble wrap!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Thanks Monica, I'll watch out for it. But guess what? I've got a box! It came into the house recently, and Kate remembered how good you ladies said boxes were, and she's kept it for me! I think I'm going to use it as a new snuggling place... and I've got just the location in mind for it. Will keep you posted.

MaoMao said...

hehehe! I love bubble wrap -- it's way cool. I like to mess with it just 'cause it's weird, and b'sides anything that's weird I have to check out because who knows, inside each little plastic bubble might be an itty bitty smidge of... stinky goodness!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Monica and Phoebe! I tagged Phoebe for a meme. Come by my blog for details!

Victor Tabbycat said...

I always find bubble wrap fun to play in, but Mom won't let me keep it. Purrs!

Priscilla said...

I can't resist popping it either. Sherman never seems to mind!