Friday, April 6, 2007

We're Back!

Dear Pablo and faithful fanclub members,

Well, the weekend has come and Tracy is back at her post helping us blog. Thank heavens this crisis is over. Thank you to you who were ready to start picketing for our rights at a moment's notice.

It turns out that we do not have a contract with Tracy regarding her blogging services. She says we have a "good faith agreement" which means it's not formal. She provides us with food, water, toys and scritches. In exchange, Phoebe and I supervise the household activities, guard for intruders and generally grace her with our presence. The blogging bit was an add-on for mutual benefit, but she says that it must come after work stuff, chores, blah blah blah. I guess we can live with that.

So, anyway, we are back in action and ready to catch up on all our friends' news that has happened in our absence.

7 comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

Hi Monica and Phoebe, glad to see you back! Those pesky legalities can be a real pain sometimes, can't they?

Rocky

Daisy said...

Boy am I happy that the strike is over! It sounds like you have a good agreement with Tracy.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Seems that people get busy before Easter, hey? I've had a hard time getting Kate to help me with my blog lately, too. Glad things are sorted there. Happy Easter to you both and also to Tracy and Denis!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i'm glad it diden't reech da point uv mi havin to carry a "on strike" sign fer u.
i'm glad tracy iz back!
luv--jh

GARGOLAS said...

Nuestros saluditos y que tengas unas felices pascuas!

Tara said...

Humans are pretty fickle, aren't they? Every so often Mom tells me the same thing, but so far she has been very helpful blogging.

You should definetly get a harness (sorry I was behind in reading your posts, remember what I said about humans). I love mine. While I do still sit at the door, I actually know I'm not suppose to go out without it on, and since I know Mom is good about taking me out, I'm not as sneaky as I used to me.

Tara

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Glad that the Strike is over! Just in time for the holiday too!!

Happy Easter!

purrs,
Icon