Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Our Toys

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

I wanted to show you the toys that Monica and I have. You can see that we have the exact same ball-in-the-round-thingy as Jeter Harris does. I don't play with it as much as I used to. It took me a while to find out the trick, but you cannot get the ball out of the track. Sometimes it is still fun to bat it around if I am bored. We have an assortment of mice as you can see. The one on the left looks a little crazy and he makes crinkle noise when you kick him. We have had him for a long time and he's pretty fun. The next blue one is cute and soft. Sometimes he is good for cuddling with or carrying around in your mouth. The small orange one is my favorite. He is new. I like to chase him around in the kitchen where it is very slidey and I can pretend that he is running away from me. My old mouse was made of felt and his tail came off. I think this one will last a little longer. You may not be able to see our feather very well, because I am holding it in my paws. It is on the end of a dangly fabric. This toy requires human participation and we have started playing with it more often lately.

You may notice that Monica is not very interested in any of these toys. It's true. Her very favorite toy is the lazer light toy. She runs around after it and tries to catch it. I chase it sometimes, but I get the feeling that Denis and Tracy are laughing at me when I do... So usually I just watch Monica chase it. She doesn't care if they laugh at her.
All right, can we play now?

16 comments:

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Pablo sure is lucky to have such hotties in his fan club. At least I have a hot girlfriend cat in DaisyMae Maus. I think she's a member of the fan club too, but that's okay with me since I'm one of Madness's ChippenDudes.

~Jake

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

What lookers! Thanks for sharing your toys with us.

Wow, Tasmania! That is just so cool! I live in the middle of the US in a the state of Arkansas. One day I fully intend to make it down under!

Take Care!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I used to have a racetrack ball thingy like that, too. Unlike yours and Jeter's, mine was blue. Not sure what happened to it... I think it didn't make the cut last time we moved house. I never quite got it, either. Great toys, ladies (and yes, you both look lovely in those pics).

Daisy said...

You have some very wonderful toys! Thanks for sharing them with us. I have that soft blue mouse, too. But the very most wonderful thing you have is each other to play with. I cannot get Pixie to play with me.

The Crew said...

Hi Monica! The Pink Ladies do good deeds for the Cat Blogosphere and the group is run by Daisy the Curlycat, who posted right above us. Just contact her and she'll send you the membership badge and details.

Both you girls look just beautiful!

Your friend
Misty
(a Pink Lady)

=^..^= said...

What a lot of toys you haf! Mommee! I want some of those too!

~Bombay

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I love my trackball! It is so much fan to bat around and around and around. :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow those are great toys! I love that crazy mouse. I have a feather like the one you're holding. It is one of my favorites.
Mommy says that you are very pretty kitties and she wants to pet you lots. She is a good chin scratcher!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

well ... we do hav allotta doze toyz ourselvez ... but da bes toy i hav iz mi brudder mickey'z tail! u jus can't get better dan dat!
luv--yer frend--an frend uv pablo--jh

Christine and FAZ said...

Can I come to your house to play? I love the sounds of your toys, especially the laser light one. FAZ

Daisy said...

Hi Monica. I got your comment about the Pink Ladies. We would love to have you join (and Phoebe too, if she wants to join). If you send me your e-mail address, I will give you details about the club. I am at daisythecurlycatATbellsouthDOTnet.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaoMao said...

Oopsie, that was me right above -- I accidentally posted usin' momma's account instead of mine.

Anyhow, you girlz are just so bee-yootiful. I could look at your pictures all day *goofy boykitty grin*.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

GARGOLAS said...

Tantos jueguetitos! a nosostros no nos compran muchos porque los perdemos o simplemente no los pescamos mucho rato.

Se ven hermosas en la foto!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those are some great toys, but I think that I like the floofy tummy shot the best.
DMM

Anonymous said...

¡Qué preciosas son! (te escribo en español porque sé que me entenderás).

¡Saludos desde España!