Saturday, April 28, 2007

Photo Hunters - Rare

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

Here is my second installment of Photo Hunters. I was looking in Tracy's pictures for something rare. Well, I found this picture of San Francisco. When Denis and Tracy were there they did the 49 mile scenic drive all over the city! Afterwards, they found out that it is very rare for people to actually do the scenic drive...
Next I found this picture of a latte that Denis made for Tracy. See the pretty heart that he made in the milk foam? It is very rare that he makes one because it happens only by accident (it has happened twice).
But then I found this picture:

I think it is the most rare thing for a goat to catch a ride on a camel's back. (Tracy took this one in India.)

5 comments:

MaoMao said...

Wowie, what neat-o pictures! And I wanted to let you know that I tagged you for the Thinking Blogger Award. You are such bee-yootiful girlz and you always make me think. Come by my bloggie for details!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Daisy said...

Wowie! I am amazed at that goat. He is very brave to ride on the elephant. My Mommie and Daddie used to live in the SF Bay area; I think you are right, that it is rare for people to do that whole scenic drive. But SF is such a beautiful city.

Sherman said...

I think it is even wierder for a camel to ride on a goats back but thats just an opinion. Cool Pics!!!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

These are amazingly beautiful pictures! you know what, I was looking at your previous post and we have some of those same toys... hehe. I like the big mousies. we have them ours are pink and purple heh

~caesar

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Amazing! Each of your "rare" photos was a sterling example of the theme! How neat that your parents are such world travellers.
DMM