Thursday, April 5, 2007

On Strike, Part 2

Dear Pablo,

Thanks to our friends who have voiced (or typed) concern about the strike here in our house. Monica thought that she was reading our contract with Tracy, but it was actually a magazine. She told me to look for the contract so I'm looking in this stack of papers on our desk. I'm not sure how Tracy finds anything here in this pile of stuff. (but it does make a nice platform for me to sit on while we blog.) Hmmm... The thing is, I don't remember us ever signing a contract.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Hahahahah! Look at you pawing through all that paperwork! You look very determined, so I am sure you will find that contract in there somewhere...

ps: that pink stapler is cute!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wut'z a "contract" an ware'z tracy?
luv--jh

Kimo and Sabi said...

A Strike?! How exciting...we has never gotted involved wif a strike before - how can we help? Do we needs a sign, and a chant, and a megaphone,...and get da mayor involved too! Ummm...and another thing...does you gots a union rep? That seems to be all da rage wif strikes.