Friday, November 2, 2007

What we've been doing.

Dear Pablo and friends,

I am very sorry that Monica and I have not been blogging or visiting our friends' blogs lately. We have been so busy trying to keep that little Joey in line that we have been very distracted. We also had company for a little over a week this month and I was participating in all the activities. Monica was mostly hiding, but she claimed the people's laps when they would sit still and be quieter for a while. Joey has been tormenting me day and night because he always wants to play. He has demolished one of our mice - it was a wobbly mouse and fortunately, not one of my favorites. Here are some pictures of life around here for the last month or so.


5 comments:

Leslie said...

Crikey! You have been busy!

Daisy said...

I been missing you! Glad to hear you are well and Joey is having fun.

MaoMao said...

Awwww, what preshus pickshures! We've missed you! And Joey looks like such a fun little feller. There's nefur a dull moment with a kitten inna housie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Yay! You're back!! I cannot believe how much you've grown, Joey (and don't worry- they only made me pink in Photoshop. You won't turn pink when you grow up!). And Monica, you seem to really be enjoying your role as Joey's mother. Phoebe, it's very good of you to play with Joey, even when he's being annoying. Houseguests! Raising Joey! You ladies have certainly been very busy. I'll show you some pictures of my new place soon, so you can see what I've been up to.

Sherman said...

What are those green things? Can you eat'em?