Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hiding

Dear Pablo and all my friends,

Can you see me in this picture? I am hiding behind our computer desk. I have been hiding quite a bit in the last week because Tracy keeps making me take pills and some yucky sticky syrup. I hide behind the desk, under the bed, in the closet among Tracy's shoes, behind the curtains and under the dresser in the bedroom. None of my hiding places work too well, because Tracy always finds me.

Oh well, I don't feel so much like hiding anymore. Today and yesterday, I have been feeling a little better. On Saturday, I went back to the V-E-T's office and he said that I seem to be holding my ground. I had not lost any more weight, but hadn't really gained much either. The Dr. gave me some more sub Q flooids that day. Since then, Tracy has been letting me eat some different foods. My favorite so far is tuna. Pablo, have you tried tuna? It is "chicken of the sea" so you are sure to like it. I have also enjoyed salmon. I DON'T like that wet food she keeps putting in front of me though. And I DON'T like the syrup stuff. It is very sticky and it gets in my furs when I spit it out.

Thank you all for continuing to send me your purrs. I miss visiting all your blogs. Monica tells me how you all are.

12 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We're glad yoor feeling a little better. Keep on taking yoor medisin even tho it is icky. Oh, and tuna is da best, right next to chick-hen so chicken of da sea must be really, really good.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Good to hear that you are feeling better and eating a bit. The weight will come back once you are better. I like tuna too, but prefer salmon, ham and turkey.

Samantha & Mom said...

We are glad you are feeling better Phoebe! We like Tuna of the sea, too. Keep taking your medicine so you can get better quick!
Your FL furiends,

Mickey's Musings said...

I like toona too.I hope you continue to get better.Maybe you will find more food you like!
Purrs

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Tuna IS good, Phoebe, second only on my palate to chicken itself. I'm so relieved that you're feeling better, keep it up!! It's good to hide when you're sick or scared, but make sure you come out for all your medication and meals... that's how you'll get better and better!

Please congratulate Joey, that Pablo-in-training, for pulling the feathers off your wand thingy. It's what we mancats do!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so happy to hear you are better a little bit~!!!
Please hide from cold and keep yourself save~!!!!!

I am purring and praying for you~!

Parker said...

Hi Phoebe! It's good to hear that you are feeling a little better! Keep up the good work and have a litte Thanksgiving turkey!

Daisy said...

Oh Phoebe, I am glad you are getting a little better. I am sorry to say this, but you must try your hardest to take your medicines. And also to eat as much as you can. This will help you get better faster. OK?

Christine and FAZ said...

Glad you're feeling a little better dear Phoebe. FAZ

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Phoebe, so glad to hear u's feeling a bit better. we's all been furry worried bout u's.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Love & Purrs,
KC

Hot(M)BC said...

We's glad yoo's feeling some better Phoebe. Happy Fanksgiving :) Maybe yoo'll get some turkey and not just syrup stuff.
Purrrrrrrrrs!
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Happy Thanksgiving to your fambly! Eat as much (burp!) turkey as you can manage!
DMM and the Feline Americans