Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hi there Mr. Pablo and everycat! It's me Joey. Look at how big I am getting. I am a big and strong mancat. Here are some pictures of me when I was just a little scrawny kid for comparison.


But even though I was scrawny, I was already a great mouse wrangler. There are lots of mouses in this place and I chase them and show them who is boss. What would these people do without ME around here?

Here I have just sub-dude another mouse that was trying to escape out the front door.


I don't know what this thing is, but it is a good thing to attack. I use the stick as my sword and chase the mouses with it.

Now I'm tired from just thinking about all those adventures. A mighty hunter does need his rest.

Update from Tracy: Phoebe and I went for a stroll outside today. Her harness is so big on her these days... The subQ fluids that she got at the vet's office seemed to give her a boost that she needed. She has eaten her new food better than she had been eating over the weekend. It may be my imagination, but it seems like I can already tell a little difference in the meat on her bones. As long as she doesn't take a turn for the worse, the plan is to go back in two weeks after the course of antibiotics is done so that she can get the blood work repeated. Until then, we just hope she keeps eating and gaining weight.

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Joey, you are growing up to be big and strong, and a mighty mousie hunter! I am glad Phoebe got to go Outside and have some fun.

Mickey's Musings said...

Joey ,you have grown and you are still as cute as ever,Thank heavens you are a good mouser!! Enjoy your well deserved snooze.

I am glad Phoebe is improving. I hope it is an infection and that she responds to the medicine. Having an appatite is a good thing :)

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Joey, how YOU doin? Looks like you're turning into a very handsome mancat! And it looks as if you are very effective at sub-duding mousies, too. Great news about Phoebe, Tracy. Here's hoping that she continues to improve...

Samantha & Mom said...

Joey you are so cute! You are growing into a very fine mancat and a great hunter! So glad Phoebe went for a stroll and is eating!
Your FL furiends,

Tiger Lily said...

Hi Joey! You were a very cute baby and a mighty hunter!!

Please tell Phoebe we're glad she is eating and that we purray for her to get better very soon.

The Cat Realm said...

Joey - you are adorable! And a very good hunter!
Phoebe - I didn't even know you were sick - I hope you get better soon, lots of healing purrs! And it seems you are on the way to recovery!!!
Purrr purrr purrr purrr
Karl

Kavan said...

Hey Bud! You look great! Its fun getting to be big mancats, isn't it?

Kavan

Tara said...

I'm so glad Phoebe is doing better and she got to go out for a walk. I know those walks mean as much to her as they do to me!

XO
Tara

MaoMao said...

I'm so glad that Phoebe is doin bettur! Us Ballicai have been purrin and purrin fur her. We're so glad she's eatin and gettin some meat on her bones, and we hope she's alla way better furry soon!

Joey, those are great pickshures of you! You are a superduper mighty mousie huntur, and you're growin into a mighty impressive mancat!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Joey! It's great to meet you. You are an adorable little kitty boy! And *giggle*, I did know my eyes are two different colors. And you know what? Lots of kitties ask me if the world looks different out of each one. Surprisingly enough, no -- it looks the same! *smile*!

I'm so glad that Phoebe is feeling better -- I will purr and purr and purr for her to be back to 100% soon.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

The Crew said...

My goodness Joey, look at you!! You're really growing.

Phoebe dear, we're glad you're feeling a bit better. Eat lots (like Joey does!) and take your pills even though they're yuckky.