Monday, November 26, 2007

Bokses

Hi Mr. Pablo and everycat! It's me Joey. Lookit this here boks! It has a nice soft blanket in it and other nice things. It is a very soft place for me to lay down and my favorite thing to do is chew on the flaps. When I chew it and pull it, pieces come off. Then the man and the lady laugh at me and shake their heads. Why do they do that? Don't I look great in it?
Here is another boks at my house:
This is a move-y boks. Things move inside this boks and they are fun and interesting to watch.
Here there is a lady ice skating. I liked to watch her twirling around and around. Mr. Pablo, do you have a move-y boks at your house?

11 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Joey, yoor growing up so fast. We'z glad Phoebe is feeling better and hope dat she just keeps getting better and better.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Joey, you is hafin LOTSA fun. Boxes is the bestest fing to come frum Amazon.com! I nefur watched a lady slippin on the Tee Vee, but I sawed Meercat Manor once. Purrs!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

joey u r so kyoot!

Samantha & Mom said...

Joey you are just the cutest little thing!! Boxes are fun and TV's are the weirdest things! You are growing up so fast. Have a fun day.
Your FL furiends,

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, lovely Joey,
I can see you are enjoy that box very very much~!!! You know how to use that box~!!!!

And you are so cute to watching ice skating dancers, you have great taste~!!!!!!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Joey, you are growing up fast but still a cutie pie. Looks like you really like that movie box. do you prefer animal programs?

Parker said...

Hi Joey - you are getting so big and so smart! Football is a game that beans play. Sometimes I think that they are silly about it. Sitting in boxes is way more fun!

Daisy said...

Joey, you sure are growing up! You look very cute in that box, and I think you done a good job chewing all the corners off the flaps.

Tybalt said...

Joey, you are just too cute!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

You've got some great bokses at your place, Joey! It makes a mancat proud to see the great job you've done 'ratifying' that boks (that's what I call it when you chew something up to indicate your agreement/approval of something). We've got a move-y boks too, but it's not as cool as yours. I've never seen ice-skating ladies on it, either. My favourite thing on the move-y boks is Australian Idol. Or the football.

The Crew said...

Gosh Joey, either that box is tiny or you've really grown!! What a handsome Mancat you've become.