Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fashion Friday on Thursday

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

I have never done a fashion show friday post because I don't wear clothes. But I did find this fancy feather hat to wear a few weeks ago. (it is really the feather from our wand toy. Joey has managed to get most of the feathers off it by now). I would like to wear it to welcome all of our new friends to our blog. If you are a fan of Pablo's and would like to join his fan club, please let me know. Membership requirements are simply to be a fan of Pablo's and show and interest in the fan club by commenting on both blogs. The Fan Club pledge is found in the sidebar for all members to refer to. A big welcome to recently added members Adan and Michico, Lord Jaders, Frodo, Fiona and Ali, Skeezix, MoMo, Tybalt and the (Mostly) Black Cats!

I'm also wearing my hat in respectful memory of one of our favorite dog Fan Club members, Jake. Jake was sick with heart failure for several months and finally went to the Rainbow Bridge last evening. If you would like to send condolences to his family, their blog is here. Jake's blog was taken down a while ago.

Finally, I'm wearing the hat to try to cheer up Phoebe. She's still not back to her old self and I can tell that Tracy worries about her. Phoebe is taking her medicine and eating some, but she also tends to hide for a lot of the day. She got tired of her special new wet food and is only interested in Joey's food. However, she doesn't like to eat when me and Joey are eating. Please keep purring for her. Thanks.

15 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

Monica you look absolutely fabulous with that feather adornment!
And Phoebe - please get better soon!!!
Karl

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo look mahvelus wif dat hat. We'z still purring and purraying fur Phoebe...hope she gets better soon.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool hat, Monica. I am purring and purraying for Phoebe.

Karen Jo said...

I really like your hat. I hope Phoebe gets better soon. I am sorry to hear about Jake.

Daisy said...

Monica, I love your hat! It is very fashionable, and looks beautiful with your furs. I am still purring and purring for Phoebe. I hope she keeps eating so she can get all better.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Your feather hat is too adorable. Sorry to hear about Phoebe, hope she feels better soon.

Mickey's Musings said...

Be it a fev-ver had or a tiara, you would still look pretty :)

Purrs for Phoebe, she is pretty too

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ooooo. i have that same hat! purrs for phoebe

Tybalt said...

You look lovely in those feathers! Very dashing and elegant. I am honored to be a member of Pablo's fanclub! I am still purring very hard that Phoebe gets better soon. Purrrrs.

Leona said...

Wow what a great feather hat! How do you stop yourself from not swatting at it? Many Purrs to Phoebe!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, that fev-ver is a wonnerful hat! Sumwhere ders a pictor of Bonnie wif a mousie hat! I bet Joey would pounce that mousie hat, Bonnie an all.

Sorry bout yur furiend Jake. We's still purrin fur Phoebe. If she wants to eat Joey's food, maybe yur mom can mix a little in wif her medicine food to make it taste better?

Rite now, Bonnie will only eat ONE flavor of stinky goodness, an then only if she's in the mood. Catfish! I eat whatefur she doesn't, but Mom's tryin to gif her medicine (harmless to me) by sprinklin it on the food! Anywho, Mom unnerstands bout kitties not eatin what's good fur them. Honest, Mom's aren't tryin to poison us... much :-)

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

hi girls we sending out are hoiday card we were wonding if we could have a snail mail adress you can send it too queenlillycat@aol.com

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Monica, that hat is beautiful! In Australia, we would call that a 'fascinator'. Many women wear them to the horse races, particularly the Spring Racing Carnival in Melbourne which has just finished. So, you are the very height of fashion!

Terrible, terrible news about Jake. I'll go pay my condolences to his family. Please give Phoebe all my best purrs!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Monica, you look very elegant and fashionable in that hat. Sorry to hear that Phoebe is still not well. I am purrring hard for her recovery. While I must admit Pablo has very cute paws, aren't you afraid that this fan club business might just go to his head too much?

MaoMao said...

Monica, you look superduper in yur hat! And oh goodness, we Ballicai are so sorry Phoebe is still feelin undur the weathur. We're purrin as hard as we can for her to feel better! Tell her to keep takin her medicines and to eat stinky goodness -- maybe warmin it a bit inna microwave thingie will make it smell really good and make her wanna eat it more -- that helped with Brainball when he felt bad!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!