Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Dear Pablo,

This week I have selected for my topic 13 good places to lounge in our house:
1. on the couch
2. on top of any human available at the moment.
3. on one of our nice extra wide windowsills (good view out the window)
4. on top of Tracy's pajamas which are on the bed.
5. under the covers of the bed.
6. in a box
7. on top of the computer desk
8. in the spot that Phoebe is at the moment (I can make her move)
9. in the bathtub
10. on top of the book that Tracy is reading (she is paying too much attention to it anyway)
11. on my back in the middle of the floor (maybe someone will rub my tummy)
12. on the floor near the couch (where I have the best angle for sending mental telepathy to the humans for them to pick up my lazer light toy and play with me)
13. next to Phoebe so that I can groom her.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Hey Monica, those are some very nice lounging spots!

Christine and FAZ said...

Hi girls, just popped by to see what you guys are up to and to say have a good weekend.

Did you see the pictures of Pablo in the bath this week - very sexy. I don't usually like Ozzy men but Pabs is so cool.

FAZ

Luna und Luzie said...

yes, really good places to lounge.
I like your sweet, cosy, photo !

Tara said...

those sound like some really great places!

Tara

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i like sum uv da placez u hav chozen, miself. under da coverz iz a favrit uv mi brudder whitey ford. mi mom findz dat amyoozin.
luv--jh