Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A New Look

Dear Pablo,

Monica, Tracy and I are very excited about some changes we just made to the blog layout. Thanks to Skeezix and his Cat Blog Helpcenter, we figured out how to use blogroller to organize our links. Now we will know when fan club members have a new post to read on their blogs. We used the same thing on the link to your blog as well - and we moved your link up to a more prominent location after new member O'Jeter Harris asked us where to find more information about you. We realized there was a big problem if somecat couldn't find your blog easily. Blogroller was a little tricky to figure out, but we think it will definitely be worth the trouble.

BTW, welcome to new members Faz the Cat, O'Jeter Harris and Madness. You will find the fan club pledge in the sidebar for your handy reference. Anycat (or dog**, we are an equal opportunity organization.) who is a friend of Pablo's and a friend of ours is welcome to join. Just leave a comment about your interest, and we will add you to the member list.

**We understand that dogs will not be able to emulate some of the finer feline skills practiced by the fan club. Allowances will be made based on friendship with Pablo.

9 comments:

Tatiana Gamarra said...

un helecho es una planta.
Gracias por visitarnos!

Tatiana Gamarra said...

por cierto, tus gatos son hermosos!

Sherman said...

How do you do that so you can see who has a new post??? I can see how that would make things a lot eiser.

Luna und Luzie said...

I hope to figure out how this works. Cat Blog Helcenter is good and I hope to understand everything right.

Phoebe said...

Sherman,

If you go to Skeezix's help center, you can find more information about blogrolling. (I don't think he would mind if a dog got some help, too.) Beneath our list of friends, you can see it says "powered by blogrolling". If you click that link, you will go to their website where you can sign up for free. You create your list of links and set your preferences. Then you get the code to add to your blog.

Christine and FAZ said...

I, Faz the Cat, do solemnly swear to remain faithful to the Pablo Fan Club purpose, which is to admire the exceptional qualities of the great feline leader, Pablo of West Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I will heed his wise counsel in feline social causes, defend his honor to any detractors and strive to follow his example in my daily life.

Pablo is my hero because he offered to beat up Hefty Tabby for me (HT makes my life a misery sometimes). FAZ

Monica said...

Isn't Pablo so very brave?

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Ladies, this is fantastic! I've been on at Kate for ages to help me give my blog a new look, so I'll be showing yours to her to shame her into renovating mine. I'll be sure to make her visit Skeezix's help centre (that's the way we spell center over here).

GARGOLAS said...

Que lindo blog! Muy buenas fotos.

Saludos felinos.