Thursday, March 29, 2007

I've been tagged by DaisyMae Maus

Dear Pablo,

Here is another game that I was tagged for. Five reasons why I blog:

1. To bring attention to my great friend Pablo.
2. To meet new friends from all over the world (hello new friends!)
3. To learn lots of new things ( like new toys, games, vishus deer, baseball, etc.)
4. To share my knowledge with others.
5. To show Pablo how pretty and smart I am (I think he likes me.)

Oh, now I have to tag some of my friends. I tag Pablo, Jeter Harris, Sherman, Sadie and Rocky.

2 comments:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

thank u fer taggin me, phoebe.
i like yer reezinz fer bloggin ... an, becuz u blog, i hav become a grate fan uv pablo!
luv--yer frend--jh

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Great answers, Phoebe! That's why I like taggin' you ... You and Monica always have interesting things to say!
DMM