Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thirteen Things - Joey

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

Thank you all for the excellent suggestions and tips. You all asked so many questions about Joey that Phoebe and I did some research to find out more about him.

And so I present to you: 13 Interesting Things about Joey

1. He smells funny. Now that Pablo has explained to me that it is just boy smell, I have decided that we can live with that. Afterall, Pablo is a boy too.
2. He is about 3 months old.
3. He has already had his hooha-ectomy.
4. He is FIV and feline leukemia negative.
5. He used to live out in the wild with his mom and all his brothers and sisters.
6. He was caught so that he could have a hooha-ectomy and he was supposed to go back out in the wild.
7. They clipped one of his ears at the V-E-T's office so they would know he had been there before if he ever came back.
8. He decided that he liked the people and didn't want to go back with his family.
9. He could have gotten eaten by a cougar out there.
10. He doesn't have a mommy cat anymore.
11. He is rather polite and not too pushy in trying to be friends with us.
12. His special kitten food is really yummy. Phoebe can steal it out of his bowl through the prison box window.
13. He looks a bit like Pablo, don't you think?

I guess he's not too bad, but I'm still gonna keep my eye on him.



11 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

He does look a little like Pablo! We were not reel happy when Speedy first showed up eether. We have since decided dat he's a good brofur and nice mancat. He is da reason dat Zippy and I don't fight anymore, he will throw himself in harms way if we start hissing...and he's fun to play wif.~Sadie

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Yeah, the little guy kinda reminds me of me, too! Seems like you're making progress, ladies. Good luck!

Skeezix the Cat said...

KYOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMG said...

Hooha-ectomy? Do Phoebe and Monica know about this?

Monica said...

Dear AMG,

We learn a lot of things on the cat blogosphere. I know that all the mancats on the blogosphere have had hooha-ectomies, and our friend and club member Daisy is a surgeon, but I had not seen one up close. I have done a thorough *background* check on Joey, so now I know a lot more about boys.

Daisy said...

Very smart of you to check on Joey's "background." And I can see you are keeping a very close eye on him while he plays Trackball.

All in all, I think Joey seems like a nice sort.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I like Joey already ... It's especially nice that he wasn't eaten by a cougar.

Mom said that she drove past your city a couple of days ago, but she didn't see you ...
DMM

AMG said...

Oh of course all kitties need their hooha-ectomies! If kitties don't have them, they end up like Joey's family, and that is sad. But knowing Joey's namesake and who he is now sharing an "apartment" with...I knew there had to be some clarification. Seems the background check has cured that, hopefully, things will become a little more modest soon.

Parker said...

Hoo-Boy! Joey is a cutie pie!

Tara said...

Hi Joey! So is he here to stay? He is a cutie, I must say. It took me a while to get used to Kavan, but now I like him OK.

Tara

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Joey, you are a cutie!! And we hope you are staying forever.
Your FL furiends,