Wednesday, September 19, 2007

That Stinky Boy

Dear Pablo,

Can you please help us with this:

Monica ~ This is the little boy who was in that prison box. He is interesting, but he smells funny. When he comes out of that box, I keep my eye on him very closely. He tries to make friends with me, but I am not too sure about that yet. Tracy suggested that he would smell better if *somecat* would give him a little bath. Hmmmph. I'm not his mother!

Phoebe ~ He is just a stinky little boy! I hiss and growl at him whenever I pass by to let him know it, too. He has taken over MY prison box and MY spider yarn toy. He plays with MY ball-in-the-round-thing toy and one of MY mice. I do not like him!
Tracy ~ Phoebe has here-to-fore showed little interest in these items...

Monica ~ Tracy says his name is not really That Stinky Boy, it is Joey and he is our new friend. Hmmm.... we'll see about that.

9 comments:

Daisy said...

Poor little stinky boy! Is he there for good, or just visiting? He looks very cute, I think he might be a good friend for you.

MaoMao said...

Oh wow, a little stinky boy! That's what my three sisfurs called me when I first came to the housie, and it was cuz I used to have really smelly kittyfarts (I don't anymore, thank goodness!). He's really, really cute. Is he your little bruther? He sounds like a furry furriendly little feller -- maybe if yur momma give him and you and Monica treats all at the same time that would be a really superduper way to help efurrykitty make furriends, cuz that way you'd all be enjoyin' yummies togethur!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Hot(M)BC said...

Well... he is kind of cute. From a distance, I mean. Maybe he won't stink so bad after a while.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Mickey's Musings said...

Ohhhhh, a little kitty,hehheh! He just needs to roll around on the carpet or on your Mom's clothes .that way he will smell like you guys.Are you gonna keep him?

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow! Joey! How you doin'? Ladies, all boy/mancats are stinky, sorry. He looks very nervous and uncertain. Man, I'd bunnykick his fluffy twerpy little body right outta my house if Kate brought him home... but from this distance, I hafta say I like the look of him. Who knows? He might be an ok little guy. Good luck!

Samantha & Mom said...

He is a cutie and such a little boy! Maybe you will get use to him! Is he there to stay?
Your FL furiends,

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

lissen phoebe,
i remember wen mi brudder matsui came to dis howse. it wuz horrifyin. but after a wile, wen he came owt frum under da bed, i began to sorta like him an now, we're prettee grate frendz. he duzzen't smell anymor (well ... maybe not az much az he yoosta smell)
u will get yoosed to yer little stinky boy ... an he'll be az much fun az mi brudder matsui.
luv--jh

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Phoebe,
Joey looks soooo cute. I think he needs a bath. Mao had a great idea too. Maybe kitty treat time, kind of like a little party.
Nevertheless, he is adorrrabibble and he looks quite frightened.

Karen Jo said...

Poor little Joey. He looks scared. I think you will get used to him in time. Is he your new little brother, or is he just visiting?