Tuesday, September 11, 2007

An eventful weekend

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

Monica and I had a very busy weekend. We had company come to our house. It was Gilbert and Sydney's mom (T) and dad (D). I could smell them on their clothes. They stayed for two nights in our extra room - the one that Monica and I are not allowed inside of. But when they were not inside that room, I got to visit with them. It was very interesting.

We did a lot of work while they were here. I helped Tracy and T move papers and boxes from one room to another. There were lots of boxes and papers going from here to there. I snoopervised to make sure that they were doing a good job. For a while, everything was a mess, but in the end, the extra room and our computer room both look much better. I think that Monica and I will be able to find important things much more easily now.

Monica didn't help much, but she made sure she got enough rest to keep Denis and D company watching TV at night.

14 comments:

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Supervisin' is very hard work!! I'm sure they appreciated your efforts.

~Marie

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a lovely photo of you, Phoebe. You had a very busy weekend! Snoopervising is hard work.

Karen Jo said...

You look lovely, Phoebe. Snoopervising is very hard work. I am glad that Tracy will be able to find things better now. I hope Monica had fun watching TV with the guys.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Funny you should talk about boxes, Phoebe... there's been a lot of boxes coming into my place in the last week or so, and a lot of books and papers going into them. I think I need to do some snoopervising of my own to find out what's going on...
I'm glad you two are supporting othercats teams in the AFL finals, even though your team was eliminated. As you know, my team didn't even make the finals! But they can still be fun.

Ramses said...

It's good to snoopervise your humans when they tidy up and the like, you never know when they might find a lost treasure or better still a toy mouse or some 'nip! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

It's good you were there to snoopervise and make sure everything was organized to your taste!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Snoopervising is furry impawtunt. The Beans would just git themselves in a mess wivout us.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

What wood our beans do wifout us to snoopervise dem...prolly get into trubbul!

Daisy said...

You are very brave. I am scairt of visitors, and hide under the bed the whole time!

MaoMao said...

That does sound like a really busy weekend! And snoopurvisin' is furry impawtant. Visiturs can be fun -- I hafta get used to 'em, but I usually wind up likin' 'em fine. Dorydoo hides from visiturs, Brainball tries to have a starin' contest with 'em, and Marilyn tries to get in their laps! hehehe

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Wow that sounds like a lot of work!

snowforest said...

Hectic weekend it appears. Glad you snoopervised to make sure everything was okay :)

Tatiana Gamarra said...

hope youre well and healthy!
xoxo
Cucarañas

GARGOLAS said...

Supervisen bien!!!
fin de semana de trabjo para ustedes, de abandono para nosotros... :(

Saludos felinos!