Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wet food




Dear everycat,

Joey here. One of my new duties as co-chairfeline is to oversee the food supply in the PFC headquarters. Monica used to see to that and I assisted her from time to time, but now it's up to me. My main technique of communicating a need for a food dish refill is a strategically timed bite to a human extremity. Toes and forearms are very effective.

Well, recently I did some research on the innernets about kitties and kidney disease. I learned that we are very efficient at getting a lot of our daily liquid needs from our food. Kitties normally don't drink a lot of water because they get it from their food. Kitties that only eat dry food may be in a constant state of dehydration, according to my sources. So I requested Tracy to check out some of this wet stuff and see what it's all about.



So far, Phoebe and I really like the chicken flavor and the salmon kind, but the others are pretty good. So we decided that we will keep this up for good kidney health. We eat some I'm the morning and some in the evening. I think that it's helping Phoebe and I get along better. She doesn't growl at me when we are eating.




Hey, Pablo! This cat looks kinda like you and me! Doncha think?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We love our stinky goodness!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

mmmm stinky goodness is my faaaaavorite. I do think that cat looks like you and Pablo! Does that mean you get to eat extra??

Great job doing research for the food. I get special stinky food from the VETs office so it is good for my insides.

purrrrrrrrrrrs