Saturday, January 9, 2010

Big announcement!

Hi everycat!


Joey here with my Big Announcement. I've been promoted! Phoebe, Tracy and I had an important PFC meeting and determined that I will replace Monica as a co-chairfeline. I am honored and will do my best to fill her paws.

To get started, I did some editing in our layout and the fan club membership roll. Unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to one of our senior members, Princess, who went to Rainbow Bridge within a week of Monica. We welcome her little brother Pierro. Hi Pierro!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm sorry for the losses. They are always hard to take.

I vote for updates with more pics!

I need to post more pics of our two fuzzies: Jazz & Mac.

Have a great week! Congrats on the promotion. ;)

The Island Cats said...

Congratulations on your promotion, Joey!

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations, Joey. I am sure that you will do a good job.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Congratulations, Joe. You'll do an awesome job. Monica would be so proud!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're sorry about your friends.

We know you will do a terrific job.

Adan and Lego and Michico said...

I am so sorry for your friend :(