Monday, January 11, 2010

Grandma's in the hospital

Hello furriends. I just wanted to let you know that our Grandma is in the hospital today. She had a surgery on her heart. It's called "atrial valve replacement and double bypass". I asked Tracy if I could go visit Grandma in the hospital, but she said that we can't get any furs into her operation, so I have to stay home. I can go visit Grandma when she is back home in about a week. Tracy's not sure how much we will get to blog in the next few days.

3 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Thinking of your grandma and your family today. Purrrrs!

Kathryn said...

Hope she is better soon. I'm sure cuddling up with a warm furry will help her heal faster. :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Purrs and tail wags for your grandma to get better quickly.