Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

Hi, everycat! This is Joey here. Tracy, Denis, Phoebe and I all want to thank you so much for your very nice messages of support while we adjust to not having Monica with us any more. It took us a while, but we are getting back to our routine around here.

There is just one problem, Tracy's computer is not working very well right now. She says that we can't get any of the pictures out of our camera right now so that we can do much blogging. This is not fair because I have some very important news to tell you all.

For now, we can only get pictures from Tracy's phone, so they are not the best quality. But they will have to do.This one was before Christmas. I was inspecting the tree to make sure Denis picked out a good one.

Phoebe helped with wrapping the presents.

And here are Phoebe and I. We've been holding some serious conferences about important PFC business. I'm hoping that I can make our announcement soon.

2 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Happy New Year~!
I love seeing the photos that you are sniffing~!
Everything is ok!

Parker said...

Happy New 2010 to all of you!