Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Litter Box development

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

I am very excited to show you what I bought the other day. This is a special cat litter try made especially for our new twig-style cat litter Phoebe mentioned in a previous post. See, there are really two trays there. The top one keeps the twigs in it and the bottom one collects the saw dust. This will keep our toilet facilities much nicer. It will also keep the sawdust cleaner. Since it goes into our compost pile that is important. You can read more about it at their website.

I also bought this special scooper that has big holes to let the twigs go through it. We need to keep things as simple as possible for Tracy because she is not so great at keeping our facilities in tip-top shape, if you know what I mean.

12 comments:

Daisy said...

That looks like a very fancy and nice litter box!

Tara said...

That is very interesting. That sounds like very good litter, better for the environment than what we use.
Tara

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We have a litter box with the pine pellets, but not a nice box like that.
I will ask Mom to look for one. Thank you for showing it to us :)

~ Sara

MaoMao said...

Wowie, that's a furry innerestin' pottie and an innerestin' scoop, too! We look forward to hearin' how it all works fur you.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we'z all intristed in a kleener, fresher litter boks. We look forward to heering how dis works out fur yoo.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It looks a very good. I hope enjoyed using it~!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I've got a scooper like that. Kate uses it to scoop and flush my #2s. Your system looks highly advanced. What do you both think of it?

snowforest said...

looks like a wonderful product ~ really useful!

Christine and FAZ said...

I like the sound of this new twig shaped litter. Hope it goes as well as planned. FAZ

GARGOLAS said...

Un arenero nuevo y tan moderno. Las felicito!

Saludos felinos!

Frodo said...

WOW, that rocks! My beans are all over this post. Thanks!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Hmmm.... I think I may need to look into that!