Saturday, August 18, 2007

D-O-G-S

Dear Pablo,

This is one of our neighbors. I am showing his picture because I saw him today. He lives next door to us with another dog. The other one has a pushed in nose and he wheezes all the time. This one is very noisy - he likes to bark and bark at me when I go for a stroll in the backyard. I like to lay down and watch him. He's very funny because he gets all worked up and he can't get to me because dogs can't climb fences! Ha ha.

In the front yard we have a wooden fence and another dog lives on the other side. She is a funny little dog. I don't have a picture of her, but she is very small. None of my neighbor dogs are very scary. They are not so big like Jake, Jazz and Sherman.

Pablo, today was the first time that I have gotten to go Outside in over a week! I have been stuck in here and Tracy hasn't even been home very much. She has been leaving in the morning and sometimes not coming home until the night when it is dark outside. It's been kind of boring around here. Well, anyway, she has been home most of today and we celebrated by going Outside. I hope tomorrow will be the same...

15 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a big dog!! Dogs are barky creatures. THE DOG is visiting is visiting us this week and he barks if my Mom turns off the light. We hope you keep safe with all the dogs around you. have a nice Sunday!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sometimes woofies are furry silly. We useta hat mom leaving and not coming home til it was dark outside. Mom's are suppose to be avalabul 24/7/365 da prollem is dey don't seem to reelize dis.

Unknown said...

I think that this Tracy person should stay home more often and spend more time with you. You sound like you are being neglected. Hmpf. I like your new litterbox. It looks cool.

Daisy said...

That dog looks a little bit scairty to me. I have not been Outside in a while either because it is so hot. I think we should get to go Outside EVERY day!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That woofie doesn't look furry scary. The woofies that live in our neighborhood are either big an' toothy OR small an' barky. I am thankful to be indoors.
DMM

MaoMao said...

Whatta funny little woofie! He looks furry happy and like he's gotta white beard like Santy Claws.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Tara said...

Oh, I'm sorry you haven't been able to go Outside much. Mom is very good about taking me out every day when she is home. But next week she will be in Seattle, and Dad is not so good about it.....
Tara

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

As they say, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your neighbours... I guess you can pick your neighbours sometimes, but not always. Especially if you're a cat. You know what I mean. Glad you got to go outside today, Phoebe. I hope it keeps up!

Christine and FAZ said...

He, he, he, I like the way you show that dog you don't care and get him all worked up. That's very brave of you. FAZ

The Cat Realm said...

You know what they say: dogs that bark don't bite! So let's hope that is the case here too!
Congratulations on going outside again! We have to go outside EVERY day!!! Sometimes we go back in right away because it might be raining. Or be too hot. But we INSIST on going out first thing in the morning!
One day we had to stay in but the staff explained that a big bobcat was around and they felt it would be safer inside, so that was o.k. I guess....
Karl

Zoey and the furballs said...

Outside! What fun!

Zoey and the furballs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snowforest said...

Funny dogs - hope he doesn't learn how to climb the fence :)

Christine and FAZ said...

Hi Girls, I hope you don't mind buy I've tagged you for a mememe - I need to know Eight Random things about you both (you can see my blog for details). FAZ

Karen Jo said...

Don't be so sure that dogs can't climb fences. We lived next to a dog once who could climb fences as well as any cat. I am glad he is a small dog, though.