Monday, September 15, 2008

What's up?

Dear Pablo,

Joey wrote that post quite a while ago about his new "space ship". I hadn't been watching what he was typing as closely as I should have, or he wouldn't have gotten so out of hand. Just to set the record straight, this:
is not a space ship and NASA will not be calling. This is just the latest hair-brained idea of Tracy's to get out of cleaning our bathroom facilities. It is called a "Litter Robot" and you can read about it here. Joey thinks it's great fun, but me - I'll take the good old fashioned box, thank you very much!

Since I broke the news to Joey, he's been moping around, ashamed of his mistake. Silly boy!

Now, as to other news. Pablo, you mentioned twice before something about Tracy and Denis going to visit you. They never told me about it or asked my opinion. So I did some looking around to see if I could confirm this information. Here is what I found:

They have certainly been reading some books about Australia, and you live in Australia. But these are not books about Hobart, they are about Sydney. Now what does that mean? I'm a bit concerned about this whole idea. Since you are in tomorrow, are they going to have to take a time traveling machine to get to see you? Is that quite safe? So I sat them down and asked them straight out if they are going through with this trip against my advice. And they were resolute.

Well, in that case, we have got to plan what we are going to send to you, Pablo. Phoebe called the meeting to order, but Joey didn't understand how to conduct himself in a proper meeting.

We've got a good start here, but it doesn't seem like enough for you, Pablo.
Hmmm.... time to think.... what else do we need to send to Pablo?
You will find out soon! Us? We'll be enjoying a spa vacation at Grandma's house.

11 comments:

Wendy Hoke said...

That is one strange litter machine.

I used to go to my grandma's for spa vacations, but not anymore. Sigh.

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

They're coming to visit me? International guests... for me? Wow. I hope Kate knows about this. We do live in tomorrow, so Tracy and Denis will definitely need a time machine. Or at least Joey's spaceship robot thing (I know you said that it wasn't a spaceship, but it looks so much like one that I think it might be. It could also be a TARDIS, like in Dr Who). Oh, this is the excitingest thing EVER.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That's a very very special unique space ship, hee hee hee~~~

Parker said...

How exciting! Your folks are going to see Pablo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy! Presents and guests! Pablo is very lucky!

Anonymous said...

Phoebe, you are as pretty as ever. About my blog... well, ya see, since I have become rather complacent and lazy about posting my youngest people (Ben and Hannah) took over. They think they are fooling me by posting as Chris and Carmen but I am on to their little scheme. I am biding my time and when they least expect it, I will take over once again.

MaoMao said...

Oh wow, how ecksiting -- a trippie! And I'm sure you'll have a great spa vakashun at Gramma's house.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, a spa vacation! Dat sounds wunnerful. When my beans go away da nefew comes to our house and he gives us da spa treatment right here at home.

Christine and FAZ said...

wow, exciting times. Can't wait to hear more. FAZ

Sasha said...

That litter robot is really scary. Lynettea showed me a demo of how it works and I had to make her promise never to get one. She doesn't think they are available here anyway. Just as well. She is forever buying me useless gadgets. I have a decorative scratching post for my birthday I never use.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

THEY CAME!!! THEY CAME!!! THEY CAME!!! And I got all of your presents (except for the temptations, which got sucked into a wormhole by the space-time continuum. It happens sometimes). Oh, wow. Thanks so much, all of you. And Tracy and Denis are great... I wasn't scared of them one bit. Hey, I've given them a few gifts to take back to you. Hope you like them! Hope you're enjoying the spa vacation at your grandma's too.