Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cool Cat Award!

Wowie! Pablo gave me a COOL CAT award. See? There it is right up there?

I think it is because he heard that I am in training to be an astro-cat. Here is my practice space ship. Here I am going in the space ship.


It is filled with special space sand. I think I am supposed to practice going potty in space as my first training skill. But it is also a very comfortable place to just lounge in.


And here I am exiting the space craft. The best part is that a few minutes after you exit the space craft, it starts a take off procedure that involves spinning in place.

I wonder how long before I get the call from NASA to go into the weightless simulator.

I'm going to give the cool cat award to the very cool:
Faz
Kavan
Rocky of Artsy Catsy and
Madness.

8 comments:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hey joey,
congratyoolashunz on yer award.
dat space ship lookz scary.
izzit?
jus wunderin.
i enjoy poopin in da grate owtdoorz.
luv--jh

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on your award!!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Joey ... That is a pretty darn cool space ship that you've got. I'm impressed.
DMM

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Joe, you're a space cadet! That just makes you even more cool! All the best with your rigorous training.

Kavan said...

That is such a cool space ship! Are you going to find aliens???

Thanks for the award, I'm so happy!

Kavan

MaoMao said...

That's a furry space agey boxie! And conCATulashuns on yur awardie. It's furry well deserved!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl
Congratulations to the award!
BTW - Pablo is one of the judges in this dare!

Ailurophile said...

You're an astrocat..NASA is gonna come running to you furry soon...concats on your awardie :)