Saturday, September 27, 2008

Where are they now?

Dear Pablo,

Monica, Joey and I are having our spa vacation at Grandma's house. She was able to confirm on the internets that Denis and Tracy have gotten to tomorrow to visit you. I hope that they gave you a good greeting from us and our gifts as well. We haven't been able to check your blog to see how it went.

Now I am wondering what they are doing. It seems like they have been in tomorrow for a long time. Could you please tell them to come back soon?

5 comments:

Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Phoebe, Monica & Joey, we saw the pictures of your gifts and card on Pablo's blog, so Denis and Tracy definitely made it to his place. He looked like he really enjoyed himself, so we hope you kitties are enjoying your spa vacation!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Phoebe, they left my place a week ago. I have it on good authority that they're still in Australia, but are up on the big island now. They should be home soon though, because I gave them some VERY IMPORTANT PRESENTS to give to you three. They won't leave you hanging for much longer! Hope you're still enjoying your spa vacation!

Sasha said...

have a nice time on your spa holiday Phoebe. I am thinking of you.

snowforest said...

Hope you are all doing well these days..sending hugs and purrs..

Quasi said...

Can you teleport to tomorrow? I don't get it.