Our new friend and club member, DaisyMae Maus tagged us for another game. I decided that I will answer the questions on behalf of Phoebe and I. Here goes:
A. Name four places you have lived
1. on the mean streets of Portland, Oregon
2. in a "foster home" (cat concentration camp)
3. in a little house in Lake Oswego
B. Four things I love to watch
1. my lazer light toy after I get tired of playing with it
2. birds out the window
3. neighborhood cats that come visiting.
4. Phoebe likes to watch the people doing whatever their doing (that's boring)
C. Four places I have been outside my home
1. in the car
2. at the vet's (yuck!)
3. in the back yard (we snuck out)
4. Grandma's house
1. our kibble
2. ?E. Four places I would rather be right now
1. sitting on one of my people
2. napping on the bed
3. visiting Pablo in Tasmania
4. Phoebe wants to go outside and sniff the grass.
F. Four toys I have owned and played with
1. lazer light toy (the best toy ever)
2. felt mouse with catnip
3. plastic round doo-hickies
G. Four nicknames people call me
2. Phoebe is called Phoebe
H. Regarding catnipGrandma buys us some every once in a while.
I. Regarding cat grassGrandma buys it for us regularly. It's a good digestive.
J. Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litter box
1. supervise my household
3. read about Pablo
4. Phoebe works on her research regarding the grooming habits of humans.
K. Four things I want to do this summer
1. under the bed
2. in a box
3. in a paper bag
4. Phoebe likes to hide behind the curtains and jump out at me.
M. Four other pets that Mommie has had with me
2. a glass fish