Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another tag game

Dear Pablo,

Our new friend and club member, DaisyMae Maus tagged us for another game. I decided that I will answer the questions on behalf of Phoebe and I. Here goes:

A. Name four places you have lived

1. on the mean streets of Portland, Oregon

2. in a "foster home" (cat concentration camp)

3. in a little house in Lake Oswego

4. here

B. Four things I love to watch

1. my lazer light toy after I get tired of playing with it

2. birds out the window

3. neighborhood cats that come visiting.

4. Phoebe likes to watch the people doing whatever their doing (that's boring)

C. Four places I have been outside my home

1. in the car

2. at the vet's (yuck!)

3. in the back yard (we snuck out)

4. Grandma's house

D. Four of my favorite foods.

1. our kibble

2. ?

E. Four places I would rather be right now

1. sitting on one of my people

2. napping on the bed

3. visiting Pablo in Tasmania

4. Phoebe wants to go outside and sniff the grass.

F. Four toys I have owned and played with

1. lazer light toy (the best toy ever)

2. felt mouse with catnip

3. plastic round doo-hickies

4. ball-in-the-round-thingy

G. Four nicknames people call me

1. Monica

2. Phoebe is called Phoebe

H. Regarding catnip

Grandma buys us some every once in a while.


I. Regarding cat grass

Grandma buys it for us regularly. It's a good digestive.

J. Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litter box

1. supervise my household

2. blog

3. read about Pablo

4. Phoebe works on her research regarding the grooming habits of humans.

K. Four things I want to do this summer

See above

L.Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play

1. under the bed

2. in a box

3. in a paper bag

4. Phoebe likes to hide behind the curtains and jump out at me.

M. Four other pets that Mommie has had with me

1. Phoebe

2. a glass fish

3 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi Monica & Phoebe! Nice to meetcha. My grumpy sisfur Bonnie started this meme, so we're readin all of them we can find. It's grate to learn more bout our furiends an meet new ones! Grate answers! Purrs

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

...and I thought I knew all there was to know about you two! I'm in the process of completing my answers for this game, check my blog for regular updates that Kate's working on in her lunch breaks at work. I'm making her do it. As if she needs a break!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Furry good answers, Ladies ...

Now that you've completed that task:

You've been HUGGED! Mu Shue Pooh King Cat started an internet game of "Hug Tag" and I'm huggin' both of you! You can find out about the game at Mu Shue's bloggie! http://mushue.blogspot.com!

DaisyMae Maus