Thursday, December 13, 2007

Peaceful

Hi Pablo and everycat! It's me, Joey. None of us cats has been blogging in a looooong time. We've been VERY VERY busy, napping and bathing and eating and I have been rat-i-fyin another boks. (I have to practice rat-i-fyin stuff cause Mr. Pablo says that it is a very important job!) Anyway, I have some more questions. This place is very confusing.

1. Sometimes, Mommyca and Feebee get tied up in some kind of belts and go OUTSIDE. Why would they want to do THAT? I used to live outside and it was cold and no one petted you or left food in a special bowl for you out there like they do inside.

2. The Lady who lives here keeps fussing with all the clothes. She takes them out of a basket, puts them into a noisy metal boks, throws them on the bed and then she puts them on these bendy sticks and hangs them up OUT OF MY REACH. Why does she do a silly thing like that? Why doesn't she just leave them on the bed so that we cats can lay on the soft clothes?

3. Feebee is kind of grumpy sometimes. Two times each day the Lady catches her and rubs some magic stuff onto Feebee's ear. And then her ear smells funny. I like to sniff it and I want to taste it but the Lady says "NO, JOEY". But I like to watch and then I like to tease her and she gets mad at me. Hee hee hee. Feebee is funny when she's mad.


Thanks for your help!

Update from Tracy: Phoebe is holding her own so far. Her personality is definitely much more like her old self, which is a real relief. She has been eating pretty well, but not really gaining any significant weight. But I feel much better that we are not doing very unpleasant things to her anymore and she is not hiding anymore. We are definitely enjoying her company.

11 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We'z so glad dat Phoebe is feeling more like her old self. And Joey, we don't know why dey do dat stuff wif der clotheses, beans is weerd.

Tara said...

Phoebe! It was so great of you to visit me! I've been so worried!

Joey, you be nice to Phoebe, she needs that stuff in her ear, so don't try to eat it.

Tara

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so glad that you are doing ok~!!!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Joey,never try to understand yer beans!! They just do wierd stuff. Cats make way more sense :)
Happy to hear Phoebe is feeling good :)
Purrs Mickey

Artsy Catsy said...

It's so good to see you again! And wonderful to hear that Phoebe is feeling better!

I agree with Mickey ... humans are beyond understanding. You just have to put up with them!

Rocky

Daisy said...

Joey, it is hard to be a young cat and have so much stuff to learn! Those belts are called "leashes" and maybe you will get to go Outside on one someday. It is very fun.

I am glad that Phoebe is feeling a little bit better.

Tybalt said...

Joey, people are just strange. *sigh* My mommy still isn't fully trained to my liking and does strange things every so often.

I am glad Phoebe is doing better! I've been worried about her. Purrs.

Christine and FAZ said...

Glad to hear the lovely Phoebe is a little better and glad you're back blogging with us. FAZ

MaoMao said...

That's wunnerful news about Phoebe! We Ballicai are so releeved. We will keep purrin fur her! And what a preshus pickshure of the three of you, all snuggly togethur.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Congratulations, Joey! It sounds as if you're doing an awesome job with the ratification of bokses. Hey, Kate does all that clothes-moving thing, too. I think that people do it because they don't have their own furs to lick and shed. I'm so glad that Phoebe is feeling a little better- if she's grumpy to you, Joey, I'm sure she doesn't mean it!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Really good to hear that Phoebe is back to her old self again. I haven't been blogging lately because SS has been away. Is this the first post from Joey? So cute!