Thursday, June 14, 2007

We're still here

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

I'm sorry about the delay in our posting anything new. We still have Tracy working on getting our new computer box doing all the things we want it to do. She is supposed to get our pictures into the new box, but she keeps doing other things... Umm... I don't mean to complain, but I have got some good pictures on our camera that we need to get into the computer box. I have plans to try to do a movie. But I have to see if I can find info about how to make a movie on the cat blog help center. I want to catch up on all our friends, but Tracy keeps doing other stuff. Well, I guess we'll get it all fixed up soon. Sorry we haven't been around much. I miss all our friends.

14 comments:

snowforest said...

See u around Phoebe. Hope the pics get transferred soon and everything fixes. Would love to see a movie :)

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

We miss you too! I'd forgotten that you and Monica found my blog through Michael and Christine's blogs. Isn't it great that they brought us together? I'm glad!

Mr. Hendrix said...

We miss you too! Can't wait to see those great photos. You girls should know you always have pretty photos up tho.
I'm sure Brandi won't mind my saying so, my heart belongs to her/

Tara said...

Looking forward to the new pics!
Tara

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Phoebe

We need to see those new pictures!

~Abby

Daisy said...

I miss you two, too!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, moms keep doing other stuff and not taking care of what we want furst! We need to get sum kind of training class going fur dem...

Phoebe said...

Tracy just bought a new book called "Getting Things Done". Hmmm... we'll see.

Zoey and the furballs said...

I remember when Mommy got the new computer. She spent lots of time moving things and doing stuff that interfered with my time. I sympathize!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Phoebe and Monica and Tracy! I miss you, too!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

MaoMao said...

I hope the pooterboxie gets all fixed up soon! We Ballicai all miss you.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

GARGOLAS said...

No importa que no cuentes mucho, siempre es bueno saber que estan bien!

Saludos felinos!

Around Your Wrist said...

hi there girls...here's hoping tracy gets moving with the computer box. it's no fun to have to wait!

thanks for enrolling me in the pablo fan club. i hope it's ok with him, as i'm a boy too.

--ben

Monica said...

Oh, don't worry, Ben. We have lots of boy cats in the Pablo Fan Club. Pablo is a great cat to be admired and is a fabulous leader and mentor.