Saturday, June 9, 2007

My Denis

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

Since I am having to use Denis' computer and can only use the pictures on his computer box, I thought I would tell you a little bit about him.
1. Tracy ordered him over the internet at a person store called Christian Matchmaker. I don't know how much he cost.










2. He is very handy. He built that railing that he is standing in front of above. He also built this rock wall.




3. He is missing a leg like our dog friend Jasmine. Sometimes he walks with sticks under his arms and sometimes he straps on a spare leg. I wonder who he got it from.

4. He plays the guitar. So does Tracy, but Denis plays better. I don't like it when Tracy plays the guitar, but I sometimes stick around when Denis does.
5. He likes to own special guitars. But when he moved in here with us three girls, he decided to sell some of his guitars. He sold three guitars on Ebay, but he still has three (two acoustic and one electric). This one was a special guitar made in Ireland that he sold to a man in the UK. They don't make very many of them so the UK guy couldn't find one there. Isn't that funny?



6. He works until very late at night (1 or 2 AM), so he keeps me company after Tracy has gone to bed. Then he sleeps during the day until about noon. This is great for me because one or the other of them is around for me to observe most of the time.
7. He is a "little person" like on that TV show Little People, Big World. He is shorter than Tracy. They both seem tall to me though.
8. He likes me better than Monica. Shhh, don't tell her... He pets me and talks to me and thinks I'm cute and funny. He thinks Monica is too pushy and bossy.
9. He plays finger games with me - like poking his finger through the holes in the crocheted afghan or the laundry basket. And he lets me bit his fingers when we play. It's very exciting.


Those are the most interesting things that I can think of about my Denis.

19 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow! Denis sounds like an interesting guy, and a handy one to have around. Does he ever build you anything? It's so nice that he's letting you use his computer, too... even though you can't sit on his desk.

Sasha said...

Your Denis sounds nice Phoebe and your Tracy sounds like a nice human too. You are a lucky cat. I am still waiting for a Director to show up. Lynettea thinks I could be waiting a long time. I am flashing my sparkling emerald eyes!

The Cat Realm said...

That is so interesting! It made us think - maybe we should share things about humans more often. Especially their dirty little secrets, of course!
Denis seems to be a really good human!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Denis sounds like a great guy. Tracy ordered him? Wow! I didn't know you could order humans!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awww your Denis sounds like a great guy....a cool guy! I'm glad that he likes to play with you.

Ali & Fiona said...

Denis like a great guy, finger games are great fun!

Your Friends,
Fiona & Ali

Daisy said...

I like Denis, he sounds nice! And he is very handy, that rock wall is pretty. I wish I could play the guitar. That would sound nice with my singing I think.

My Mommie plays the finger game with me sometimes, too!

Karen Jo said...

Denis sounds like a wonderful guy. It's really nice to have a handy person around.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, maybe we cood go to dat site and trade our dad fur a new one...naw, we like our dad. Denis sounds furry nice. Yoor mom was lucky to find him.

Tara said...

Denis sounds very special. You are lucky to have such a nice bean.

As for harness walking with Kavan, since he is not yet used to it, Mom had him on a short leash, and I was on my 16 ft lead. I could get out ahead, and if needed, Mom could pick Kavan up to take him along. It worked OK for now.

Tara

Artsy Catsy said...

Phoebe, your Denis sounds wonderful! Can you tell me where on the Internet your mom found the Denis store? I'd like to order a Denis for MY mom, 'cause I'm tired of being the man of the house!

Rocky

GARGOLAS said...

Interesantes humanos. A nosotros también nos gusta mucho la música, solo que por aquí nadie toca nada...

Saludos felinos.

snowforest said...

hey Denis appears to be so nice and adoring. You must have a lot of fun together :)

Zoey and the furballs said...

Denis sounds like a very interesting guy and a good companion for you!

Phoebe said...

Rocky, maybe you can find a man for your lady on that website. It is www.christian.matchmaker.net

I think Tracy paid in installments because Denis only came for a week the first time. Then he moved nearby and visited often. Then he finally moved in after she paid him off, I think. It took over a year.

Phoebe said...

oops, sorry. That's supposed to be a .com on the end.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

What a wonderful introduction to your Denis, Monica! I like him very much. My lapdaddy's name is Dennis too and we love to watch Little People, Big World. We love how real their lives are...
Thank you for being such a nice furrrrend to him....and also to me Miss Peach >(^,^)<
PS: I have a Prince...his name is ALI:))

Anonymous said...

I should like to meet Denis someday. Lots of people stare at me because I am missing a leg. I think Denis wouldn't do that so much. He would understand that missing a leg doesn't change what's inside. Denis sounds like a cool guy!

Anonymous said...

Denis sounds like a great guy! Thank you for sharing him with us *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.