Monday, May 12, 2008

Hi Everycat!

Monica here giving you an update. Tracy has been doing all sorts of silly things on the internet instead of helping us blog. First it was puzzles, then word games, now she's so distracted with a game called Packrat. It's sooooo boring - just click click click. that's all we hear from the computer. I have been laying a big fat guilt trip on her and I'm hoping that she will soon come to her senses and help us blog more regularly again. Pablo is counting on us to keep up his fanship! Well, while we wait, we have been watching some moths flying outside our windows.


7 comments:

Parker said...

Hi guys! I am glad you are back!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yay! You're back an' blogging! That Packrat game sounds delicious!
DMM

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah we miss you very much!!

Tara said...

I was so happy to get your comment! I missed all of you so much!

Tara

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

*Gasp* Joey looks all growed up! It's super to see you all again, I've missed you heaps. Hey, Kate just told me that Tracy and Denis are planning a trip to Australia to visit ME!! Okay, don't tell them but you HAVE TO smuggle yourselves inside their luggage. I've been watching this reality show called Border Security and I know all about how to get concealments past the customs people at Sydney Airport and those dumb dogs as well.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Beans can be purty useless sumtimes. Moths? Where? I want one! Moth moth moth!

MaoMao said...

We Ballicai are glad you're back! and hehehe, I love to watch moths, and to eat 'em, too! They're so good n CRUNCHY!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!