Monday, July 16, 2007

We're Back!



Dear Pablo and fan club members,

Phoebe and I are finally back at our own home with Tracy and Denis in their proper places. As you can see in this series of photos, that place is on the couch petting me. I have really missed all of you my friends. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Firstly, Pablo has nominated me as a top notch schmoozer. I have to research what cats have been nominated and put my mind to whom I may nominate as well. I can consult with Phoebe on that, since Pablo nominated her as well. We also have a meme to complete that Pabs tagged us for.

For now, I'm content to be kneading a soft pillow while lounging on top of Tracy. I've had to look at all her pictures that she took on her trip a couple of times now. They are mostly of different people and mountains. Kind of boring. Here is the most interesting one that she took as far as I can tell.

10 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Ahhhhhh...sweet reunions!

Karen Jo said...

It's good to see you back again. That is an interesting picture of birds.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Welcome back Tracy and Denis, and welcome back to the blogosphere Phoebe and Monica! Hope the snuggles are making up for your time without your favourite people. Looking forward to hearing the answers to your meme!

Rebecca Meyer said...

welcome back!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Welcome home everyone. That's a furry intristing fev-ver foto.

Daisy said...

I sure am glad you are all back in your proper places! We missed you.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

It's good to have you back!
That is a very interesting picture. I wonder what is in the bag?

~Noah

Zoey and the furballs said...

That's a very yummy picture! We're happy that Monica is back to give you lots and lots of loving!

MaoMao said...

Yay, we Ballicai are glad you're back! Looks like you gurls are enjoyin' some great snuggles.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

lordjaders said...

Hi Guys,
I'm catching up too. Yourrr picturrre is making me hungrrry. I just love little twirrrps in trrrees.

Jade