Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Some Pictures

Dear Pablo and fan club members,

I would like to tell you a little bit about what Monica and I did while Tracy and Denis were gone on their vacation. Firstly, I was right about that nice girl. She did come and stay with us, but not every night. She visited every day for awhile and took me Outside each day. We left my harness on again so that it would be easy for us to go for walks. She stayed overnight twice and watched TV with us. We tried to use the computer, but the screen when blank. Monica thought that she could fix it, but it didn't work.

After a LONG time of that arrangement, Grandma came by one day and took me for a walk and we accidentally wound up at her house. Monica came over too and we stayed at Grandma's for another LONG time. It was a little confusing, but I was glad to have Grandma's shoes to sniff anyway.

Thanks for everyone who teleported over to keep us company. It was nice because we were by ourselves a lot of the time.

Now that Tracy is back, she told me all about her trip. I found some interesting pictures. Some of them are quite scary so look at them at your own risk!

This one is not scary at all. I would like to meet that little guy and play a game of tag with him. I think that I would win and he might make an interesting meal.
Now this one is a little bit scary. These are some large birds which may be vishus. They have a big nest and they are up high where they can swoop down and grab some cats right off of the ground.

This one is even scarier. Look at those big horns that he has. He could spear a cat with those things. He look very much like a vishus deer but with more dangerous horns on his head.

Here is the scariest one of all. He is very very big and vishus. Tracy said that he can jump right over that fence if he wants to and trample you. She and Denis stayed in their car.

With all those dangerous, vishus animals around, I'm amazed that they made it home alive! They are very brave (or else they are not very smart... that is a possiblity.)

21 comments:

Around Your Wrist said...

those are some very scary animules that tracy and denis ran into on their trip!

mom has some of the first one right outside her office window. she says they're fun to watch.

we're finally doing ok here. the baby is going to be fun...once i get over hissing at her. she has her own nursery...can you believe it!?! it does mean that i can sleep with mom if i want to.

will we see you in paris for dragonheart's birthday? the celebration is tomorrow!

benjamin

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow - that is amazing, after they encountered all those vishus animals. You should make sure next time they take da repellent...never know when it comes in handy!

~Marie

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool photos! I'm glad they weren't injured by those vishus animals.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Okay that small furry thing is not intimidating but the big one, yikes. Makes my heart pound with fear!

We are so glad that you are back. I loved the picture show below with your mommie. Wonderful!!


headbutts Caesar

Daisy said...

Oh, those last two pictures made me a little scairt. Because they could be much more vishus even than vishus deer! And their horns look very very sharp, too. I think Tracy and Denis are very brave.

The Crew said...

Hi Girls! Good to see you're back online.

The Crew

MaoMao said...

Wowie, them are some skeery pickshures! Especially that big brown vishus critter.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your beans saw some truly formidable creatures! I'm glad your humans made it home safe and sound, and I know you girls were so happy to see them and snuggle with them.

I'm so happy to see you back online! We've all missed you.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I thought they were going to Montana, not Vishus-aria! I'm glad they didn't take you two with them. It could have been a bit dangerous!

Mr. Hendrix said...

whoa, your Tracy and Denis are very brave. I hope they can run fast! I've heard of birds that can carry cats away so I'm glad I'm inside. *shudder* Imagine those tables turning.
I'm glad you had someone nice to stay with you, but nothing is as good as the mommy & daddy.
Take care girls! We're glad you're back.

snowforest said...

These are some vishus animals that your beans came across - glad they managed to survive!

Karen Jo said...

Those are some scary pictures! I'm glad that Tracy and Denis made it back all safe and sound.

lordjaders said...

Oh I know all about Vishus animals. I live with thrrree little sticky people, rrrememberrr? They'rrre the most vishus of all! Anyhow, they've got this librrrarrry with all these books on animals. Its seems the firrrst picturrre is a little grrrey squeaggle. They arrre verrry deadly because they can dig and bite at the same time. The second animal is a rrreindeaarr. Santa needs these guys to pull his sleigh, so leave them alone. The thirrrd chocolate animal is a larrrge wooofie called, a chocolate lab. See the two sticks he's rrretrieving out of his head. Also, he looks like he's in a hurry to get those sticks back to his bean. They like to play fetch and seek. Next time you see one, just thrrrow something at it and see if it doesn't just rrrun afterrr it forrr sheerrr joy!

Purrrs My Furrrends,

Jade

Zoey and the furballs said...

I like the first animal but agree that the others could be kinda (or very) scary!

Parker said...

MMMMMmmmm shoe sniffing! That's the best!

GARGOLAS said...

Las fotos son maravillosas, humana a quedado fascinada con tanta belleza!!

saludos felinos.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Ladies, I've been missing you on the blogosphere. Hope everything's ok!

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow, there are definitely lots of scary animals out there in the big bad world. FAZ

The Cat Realm said...

Can we enter the fanclub?
We do admire Pablo, and Karl voted for him in the Squillion contest (after Karl took himself out of the contest, so he was eligible to vote...)and we think he is the coolest cat!
And from a certain angel, with squinted eyes, Karl and Pablo do look a bit similar!
So please send us a submission form for the fanclub.
Thanks!

The Cat Realm said...

Dear Phoebe, so sorry we missed to see our names.... I guess we looked for The Cat Realm instead of Karl and Anastasia...
Thank you for the nice compliment about my glasses, very much appreciated!
We will put the Pablo Fan Club Pledge on our site a.s.a.p. - which means tomorrow, after a nice long nap....
Karl

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer phoebe ...
ware hav u been?
luv--jh