Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Tree

Dear Pablo,

Look at what Denis brought into the house last week. This is our Christmas tree. We had one last year too and the year before that. Tracy wrapped little lights all around it and then hung dangly decorations from the branches. I helped by watching for fallen things underneath the tree. Unfortunately, nothing fell. My favorite decoration is a little red apple which is hung on the second branch up. It is just at the right height to be swatted at. I have managed to get it off the tree once and it made an excellent soccer ball. But then Denis put it back up on the tree. Bother!

Do you have a Christmas tree?

2 comments:

Sherman said...

you've been christmas tagged!!!!!
(go to my blog for info.)

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Awesome tree. I still think it's funny that people like to put trees inside. Our place is a bit too small for a tree like that, but Kate still likes to decorate the place and this year, she made a tree out of tree branches. Sounds funny, but looks good, and the twigs on the ends are great for chewing. I'll get her to take a photo for you.