Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rest in Peace, my sweet Pablo

Dear Fan Club Members and friends of Pablo,

It is with a very heavy heart that I announce that we are in deep mourning at the Pablo Fan Club headquarters this morning. We just heard that our brave mentor and great friend Pablo was helped to the Bridge this morning (which was 12 hours ago in tomorrow).

Kate and Nick and little Alex now have a Pablo sized hole in their hearts. Everyone please send your strongest purrs all the way to tomorrow for them. Kate was a fantastic servant to Pablo over the years. Since he had so many responsibilities, it was imperative that he find such an efficient human assistant. Kate took her role very seriously and served faithfully ever since he was a young cat.

Pablo, you will be greatly missed.

7 comments:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

mi hart iz heavy. i admired da grate pablo verree, verree much. he will be missed by me an by all hiz loyal fanz.
rest in peace, mi frend.
i will see u again.
luv--yer frend--jh

Daisy said...

I was so very sad to learn that Pablo had to go to the Bridge. He was a legend, and will be missed by many. Soft purrs to you during this sad time.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am very sad to learn this news about very sweet Pablo~
He was amazing to me and a great friend, too~

Sending my best purrs and prayers for you and Pablo in the bridge, and the warmest hugs~~

Christine and FAZ said...

So, so sad. FAZ

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Thanks Phoebe and Joey (and dear Monica) for your years of dedication and friendship to Pablo and the fan club. And thanks to the cats of the Cat Blogosphere for your kind words and support. Life without Pablo is strange and sad. But I know that he couldn't have gone on, he was so sick. Lots of love,
Kate

Kathryn said...

Oh, i am sorry. Rest in peace, dear one. You were an amazing cat.

Karen Jo said...

I have been offline for over a week and just heard about Pablo. I am so very sorry.