Thursday, April 23, 2009

What's cookin'?

Hello everycat! I have an important announcement. I have decided what I want to do with my life. I am studying to be a chef. Chefs get to go on TV and do big competitions and win lots of money and have cooking shows and be very famous.

Hey! If he can do it, so can I!

Tonight, Denis and I are making top ramen noodle soup. You have to start somewhere, right? This is how you open up the package.

Next, we put a pot of water on to boil and add the noodles.

That's about all there is to it! This stuff is easy. I'm pretty sure that I'll be a chef before you know it!

5 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow! You'll be the BEST celebrity chef EVER, Joey. And guess what? Those noodles are one of Nick's favourite things to eat, so your cuisine will be very popular at our place.

The Island Cats said...

Hi there, Joey! Being a chef looks like it could be fun! Cuz you get to eat everything you make!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Fluffy and Bonkers said...

Hmmm. Want to come us some?!

Fluffy and Bonkers

Kathryn said...

Gonna open a restaurant or will it just be private? I don't think Jazz or Mac has any interest in cooking, just the eating. :)

Daisy said...

Joey, I think you are well on your way to becoming a famous chef! Maybe you can go on the show Top Chef. That would be cool!