Tuesday, October 7, 2008

They're finally back!

I think that Tracy and Denis got lost in a time warp somewhere for a while, because they were gone for a VERY LONG time. But they finally made it back to today and came home with some very special presents from Pablo. But before we get to the gifts, let me show you what I found when I looked through Tracy's picture files:

Look, it's Pablo! Isn't he looking very handsome and stately in that stance?

And he gave a special smile for us.

Here are our gifts placed in an important spot in the house.

Tracy, Kate and Denis in Pablo's very presence! It was really such an honor for them.

Pablo said he didn't get to spend a lot of time with Tracy and Denis because he was busy with important business. Here he is hard at work on a photo shoot.

And Tracy said he conducted a lot of important business from this "office space" in the garden. An excellent location! See below for another post about our presents from Pablo.

9 comments:

Us4 Cats said...

now THATS a very zen office space, or, any space for that matter.


ohmmmmm.


-wlk

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Meeting friends is the best thing~!!! I am so glad they came to visit you!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Your mommy and daddy went to visit Pablo?!?! How pawesome is that????

~Donny, Marie, Casey

Daisy said...

I love that photo of the three of you with Pablo in the background!

The Crew said...

Oh yes, Pablo is one handsome Mancat!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hey, that's me! Those photos went all the way around the world and back! I hope that Tracy and Denis didn't think I was being rude by not hanging out with them more... I just had a lot of stuff on that weekend.

Sasha said...

I hope your people had a nice holiday in Australia. Did they see any kangaroos or koalas?
Those look like wonderful gifts. There was no spa where I went. Did you get to swim in the spa at your vacation spot?

Honey P. Sunshine said...

love the office space

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, yur beans gotted to meet Pablo and his beans? That's just fabyoolus!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!