Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some Christmas Fun

Some of you long time Pablo Fan Club members and readers may remember the terrible strike of April, 2007, when Tracy refused to perform her secretarial duties for the Fan Club blog due to "other priorities". (Please!) Well, we have had a similar situation here since just before Christmas when Joey last wrote. I finally had to take the situation in hand and point out that it is HIGH TIME that we post these pictures from Christmas or they will just be pointless. (Remember that eye contact is one of the most powerful communication tools that we cats have...)

And so I present to you some pictures from the Christmas festivities at our house. They primarily centered around lots of boxes and pretty colored paper. Although Denis and Tracy went out twice with our Grandma to sing Christmas carols and light candles at various churches. I'm glad they did their singing elsewhere, if you know what I mean.


Unfortunately, the first trick that Tracy pulled was trying to get me to wear that ridiculous Santa hat. This was the third attempt, just before she gave up. Then things got more fun.









Joey got just what he wanted for Christmas - another box to "ratify".














Phoebe checked to make sure that no mice were hiding in amongst the papers.














I thought that the paper pile made a fine place to lay down and have a rest.











And Phoebe agreed (of course).












Joey kept saying "What's going on around here?" and we had to explain and explain, but he finally figured out that the waiting was worth it in the end.









And after all that excitement, I thought it best to hide under the tree for a spell. It's sure nice they thought to put a soft blanket under there.






Our tree is long gone now and things are back to normal. I hope that every cat had a wonderful Christmas. We have missed visiting all of your blogs and are looking forward to catching up with all the news.

14 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Oh! These are beautiful pictures. Bokses and papers... what more could a cat want for Christmas! Glad you had a great Christmas. I've missed you heaps! Hey, is Tracy's strike linked to the Writers' Guild strike? Just wondering...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Those are very beautiful photos, thanks for sharing us~!
Although Christmas only once in the year, but so is every single day~!!!! Everyday is very precious~!!! Just like Chirstmas :)

Thanks for visiting me today, I feel so comfort that your caring~~

MaoMao said...

hehehe!! Yur Chrissymouse pickshures are adorabble! Thankies fur sharin' 'em. Youkitties look like you had lots of funsies!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Tara said...

Its great to hear from you! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas, and that everyone (esp Phoebe) is doing well.

Tara and Kavan

Parker said...

I am glad you had a great Christmas! I'm also glad to know you are all OK!

Sasha said...

Christmas at your place looks exciting. I found it rather dull here. I didn't get any presents and spent time dodging around fleets of cards on the places I like to climb on. I was glad when they were removed. Even the reindeer like a hedgeclipping was on one of my spots. He still is I see. I will have to command Lynettea to take him down.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Your Christmas looks like it was a lot of fun! My Lap Lady is so behind that our Christmas tree is still decorated in the living room. It's supposedly finally coming down today! We'll see...

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

Mickey's Musings said...

Christmas was great!
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

snowforest said...

We are so glad you are finally back ~ seems you had a wonderful time ~ that piktur of Joey in the box is very cute :)
Love and purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Daisy said...

Ah, it looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. Joey sure is getting big!

Leslie said...

We all loved your Christmas photos!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like you had a wunnerful Chris Mouse. Paper is the best furr playing wiv.

Tybalt said...

Those are some great pictures. I'm glad to see you all again, and that Joey found out what all the fuss was about!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I missed seeing you around! Glad you are back on board and everyone looks fine. Joey is getting big!