Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tracy doesn't live here anymore




She just comes to visit and leaves again. She keeps taking more of her stuff when she goes. I have watched her out the window to see where she is going. She walks over to grandma's house and stays in there.

I was very worried, so I asked Denis if he and Tracy are splitting up. He said, "no, she's just staying with grandma to help her after her surgery. She'll be back in a few weeks."

What a relief! I'm so glad that grandma is ok after her big operation. I hope I can see her soon.

~Joey "hey, where's Tracy going? When's she going to play with the bird?!"

~Phoebe "oh brother!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hope your grandma feels better soon. Hey, if you purr loud enough, I bet she can hear you and it will cheer her up. Try it!