Monday, October 13, 2008

Grandma's house

Dear Pablo and everycat,

Do you remember when I told you about this lady?

She is my grandma and she lives next door to our house. While Tracy and Denis were visiting Pablo in tomorrow, Phoebe, Monica and I got tooken over to her house for a vacation. I'm going to give you a tour of Grandma's house.

In these two pictures, you can see that Grandma has some good toys for us to play with. One is a furry animal on a string and the other is a birdy. This birdy doesn't fly like MY birdy does, but it does bounce up and down on it's string.

Here is Phoebe showing you the living room and the chairs that we have at Grandma's house to rest on. Grandma has lots of interesting stuff to look at in her living room. I especially like the pretty shiny crystal glass things that sit on the window sill. Grandma didn't like me investigating them, though.
This cat lives at Grandma's house, but she doesn't say a word. She just sits and stares at you all the time. It's kind of creepy.

Monica is showing you the best chair at Grandma's house. It's a great place to stretch out and have a nap.

And here Phoebe is showing you the bedroom with the bed where we all liked to sleep. This is where Grandma click, clicks on the computer and so we like to keep her company.
Grandma only has an old-fashioned litter box (not a robot one like at our house), but she keeps it nice and clean.
I hope you liked my tour.

10 comments:

Whimpurr said...

Oh, it's always wonderful to visit Grandma's house! Thank you for sharing your sweet Grandma with all of us!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

dats so cool dat yoo can bisit wif yer gramma

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

LOVED the tour, Joe. Your grandma's house looks awesome. I wish that I had a grandma who lived next door. both of my grandmas live far away. They do visit, though.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think Monica is very good at picking the sofa~!
What a wonderful place your Grandma have!

Tara said...

You are a great tour guide Joey, and all three of you are so lucky to have such a great Grandma!

Tara

Slash and Bronzy said...

Such a nice house! And that staring cat made my foster mommy laff out loud!

~Bombay

Daisy said...

You Grandma's house looks like a good place to be!

Karen Jo said...

I think it's great that your Grandma lives right next door and you can go visit when your parents are away. The house looks like a great place to spend some time.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Happy Fangs-giving! Gobble, gobble, gobble ... 'urp!
DMM and the Feline Americans

Mrs. Sniffles said...

That was a furry wonderful tour! I loved seeing all the pictures. I also wanted to send a belated thank you for the lovely purthday wishes.